PIM 2013 will be part of ASIS&T 2013, in Montreal, Canada.
PIM 2013 is being organized as a "-camp" style workshop in which participants propose projects to work on in small groups. Breakout groups will spend time at the workshop working on the projects and will have time to report and get feedback from the whole group.
The following proposals have been submitted and accepted in advance of the workshop:
- Cognitive Work Analysis for More Practical Progress in PIM. Anne Diekema and Barbara Kwasnik.
- PIM Practices, Self-Reflexivity, and Behaviors. Robert Ferguson.
- Design to Support Personal Health Information Management. Xiaomu Zhou and Elizabeth Kaziumas.
- Best Practices for Organization of Digital Information. William Jones.
- File Organization and Information Re-Finding. Xiao Xie, Wentao Wang, Jing Li, Yangqun Xie.